Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Wow.

The title says it all for what happened today.

So I went for a walk with my girlfriend around 4:00 and Jesus Christ was it hot out.  It was like Satan's ass crack outside.  We parted around 6:00, so then I headed to Spurlie's house for the upcoming events...FILMING *dun dun dunnn*

I'll just skip ahead to when we started filming.  Anthony and Kathleen (our 'Behind the Scenes' person) pulled in and we went to Pierson Park to film (the same place in Vlog 1).  It took awhile to get Vlog 5 recorded, but it came out well.  Plus we got some lulzy shots for Behind the Scenes, and so we finished with minimal difficulty.  Although when we were filming there was this girl walking around the "set" a lot.  We had no idea who she was, and she just kept on looking over at us.  I think it was Anthony.  Chicks dig the suit.

We had to wait for it to be dark for Vlog 6, so we all went to a playground that's nearby me and Slifer's house.  We just hung around there playing on the playground and we called Russell (close friend and Kathleen's boyfriend) to come join us for playing AND filming! :D  He came by and we had some fun until shit went down for filming...VLOG 6.

Vlog 6 is honest-to-God my favorite Vlog at the moment.  It was just perfect, absolutely perfect.  Everyone's acting was superb, the Slenderman appearances were awesome, and the camerawork was great.  I didn't get to be with the crew when they filmed the last 2 scenes, but I'm sure they're going to come out great.

We're gonna start editing them soon, so they should be out soon! :D

Also check out this awesome Cage the Elephant song Spurlie showed me.  I've been listening to this song while typing up this whole damn post.  "Right Before My Eyes" - Cage the Elephant

No comments:

Post a Comment