Thursday, July 7, 2011

Blog Post #3 (How original)

So today was a successful day for filming.  We were supposed to start at 3:00 PM (EST!) but there were several problems...Many of them involving car accidents surprisingly.  So Mike was the first one there, and I showed up about 45 minutes or so late since I walked there.  Anthony, Spurlie, and Henry made it about 10 or so minutes after.  We were setting up filming when Carlton came at the normal time, which is when I would have wished to be nearly done with Vlog 3.  So we tried to film, but we had many many complications.  So we just decided to take a break with the few clips we had.

After that break, it was smooth sailing.  We had some good shots, although it wasn't really how I expected.  Then again, this vlog wasn't really important besides introducing Carlton, which was done great (and hilariously).

What can I say about Vlog 4?  Wow.  Just wow.  It came out pretty damn great.  It was altered heavily, but wow.  I'm glad with the way this one came out rather than the original idea.  I can't wait to see this one fully edited and put onto Youtube, just wow.  Anthony was terrifying.

After filming, we decided to celebrate by going to McDonalds (plus Carlton was starving).  Carlton tried a McGangBang for the first time (I forgot the ingredients sadly :/ ) and it was quite lulzy.  Anthony had one too, although he's had one before so it doesn't matter!  I had large fries, because I'm cool like that.

So hopefully I can get the gang together to film Vlogs 5 and 6 very soon.  I like this streak of making some quality footage with them.  I think I picked out the perfect team for this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment