Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Double the Up, double the Date!

I apologize for not posting yesterday, I've been having laptop issues for the past month of two.  So I've planned to do the impossible; I'll have two days worth of updates into one!

Oh yeah, I went there.

So yesterday July 5, 2011 was pretty cool.  In the early morning I was working on the script for The Importance of Teamwork 2, the sequel to my AP English multimedia project, where we had to teach a lesson to the class, called The Importance of Teamwork.

It was the typical summer day; watch Scrubs on Netflix for the majority of the day.  Although since it was a Tuesday, I had to go to guitar lessons.  I learned how to play "Dear Bobbie" by Yellowcard.  It's pretty simple since it's mostly basic chords.

Some good news that day was that my girlfriend came home from her vacation, so we took a walk since we haven't seen each other in a week or two.  'Twas pretty good.  She got me a belt buckle that's a Les Paul guitar, and I love it.



After that I watched Kill Bill Volume 1 for the first time ever and...well...Holy.  Shit.  That movie was friggen awesome.  Everything about it was cool; the story, the action, the animated scenes, the soundtrack, the humor.  Excellent, just excellent.


SO NOW LET'S MOVE ONTO DAY 2!

So I had a pretty chill Bro Day with Spurlie.  We watched a little bit of Trigun (one episode) and then I played some Paper Mario on the Virtual Console while he played The Wiki Game.

After that I had my friend Kyle over to start some jamming.  He played the guitar and I played the drums, and we were pretty damn awesome, not to toot my own horn of course.

And now I sit here, writing all of this stuff down as I watch Scrubs once again.  Seasons 5 and 6 kick ass, just letting you all know.

What's going on tomorrow?  Well at around 3:00 PM we (as in me, Spurlie, Mike, Carlton, Anthony, and Henry) will be filming Vlogs 3 and 4 for the NewKidVlog (completely unknown at the moment).  I'll post how the filming goes guys!  In the meantime, peace out, have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment